Sunday, November 23, 2008

We lost Kristen's Husky, Face last week. When he first came to us he wanted only to get out and hunt a real pain in in the rear. But when he came to live with us in Orem for his last days he became very special to our family and especially to me. Since I am usually around all day he transferred his loyalty to me and came begging to be let out or walked or fed or just paid attention to. We have another dog, Happy, who lives to chase a ball (but really hurts the next day) but Face was much calmer. People would stop me when I was walking him exclaiming what a beautiful dog. Face is the one who could get me to take him for a walk. I need that.

This is the link to Kristen's blog. Remember him with us.

Goodbye Face. We will miss you. I am looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the veil.

1 comment:

Eric Hale said...

Sorry to hear about Face. He was a good dog.