Friday, December 19, 2008

Last night Kristen and I went to Salt Lake to look at a couple of cats she is interested in. We stopped at the Humane Society and she really likes a 6 week old tabby. When she picked up the cat and came close to me to introduce me the kitten climbed out or her arms on to me and started to nest on my shoulder. What a selling job that was! I looked at a 2 yr old tiger who started to talk to me as soon as I entered the cattery. He liked the scratching too. Maybe. We also looked at a pair of 6 month old toms who were not that friendly. They looked a lot like her cats in Truro but....
It was snowing and the driving was not good. That is important because Kristen wants to go back and look at those cats again tonight.
It just started snowing in Orem and has been snowing in Salt Lake for a couple of hours. Radio is talking about several accidents and bad driving. Bottom line we are not going to Murray.
Melissa just took my car to the temple in American Fork to go through with Amber Pardon.
It is predicted to have six to eight inches on the benches by morning. Good night to watch a movie.
We'll have to look at cats another time. Kristen wants one for James who misses his dog Face. I'd like one to sit in my lap and purr. Oh well I need to walk the dog anyway.

No comments: